This came in my Facebook newsfeed from a friend earlier today (22 Mar 2018). I Think it's the best answer I've seen to explain ME - WE
1. Strong women are always on a mission. Strong women are deliberate in their planning. They know where they want to be in life and they set a clear path in order to get there. They always keep their eye on the goal. If you’ve found yourself dating a strong woman, know that you must fit into her greater plan somewhere.
2. Strong women go for what they want. After they set their plans in motion, strong women stop at nothing until they reach their goals. They don’t settle for second best or “good enough.” They’ll reach for the stars, and won’t be happy until they get there. Again, if you’re currently in a relationship with a strong woman, be sure that you’re the one she wants, because she’s not settling for anything less than perfection.
3. Strong women take action. Strong women don’t wait for others to catch up or for someone else to give them the “go ahead.” If a job offer comes up that your girlfriend or wife has been working hard for, don’t expect her to feel the need to discuss it with you first. If some handiwork is required around the house, don’t expect her to wait until you get home to dive right in and fix it. Don’t feel emasculated — how do you think she got so far in life in the first place?
4. Strong women are independent. Strong women don’t need anyone else in their lives. They take action when something needs to be done and can carry their own. They’re not looking for someone to support them in a relationship — they’re looking for someone to grow with them. Don’t feel like you need to be the one bringing home the bacon, but don’t slack off, either. She’s her own woman, and if you’re not growing with her, she won’t need you around.
5. Strong women don’t mind being alone. A strong woman sometimes needs time to herself. After a long day of work, she probably doesn’t want to run up to her man and put on the lovey-dovey housewife act. She might just need some time to rest and reflect on her day. Remember, she doesn’t live for you, so don’t expect her to go all puppy-dog eyed when you get home.
6. Strong women have strong friends. Strong, independent women have friends with similar personalities. When they get together, you’re more likely to hear them discussing business mergers than gossipy office rumors. Although it may be intimidating to be in a room full of women who are talking over your head, you should definitely admire the drive and determination they all have.
7. Strong women crave knowledge and skill building. Strong women are constantly learning and working to improve themselves. They don’t waste time on frivolous TV or social media garbage when they could be reading or taking a class to further themselves. Be prepared to be active if you’re dating a strong woman. She’ll always be open to new experiences, so you’d better be ready to expand your comfort zone along with her.
8. Strong women have strong values. Strong women are not morally bankrupt, and they certainly don’t waver in their stances on certain topics. Expect her to stand up for what she believes in, and be prepared to be by her side when she takes action for a cause.
9. Strong women have a purpose. Strong women don’t just have goals, they have a purpose for setting these goals. Of course, their goals most likely align with their value system. They view themselves as incredibly important, and they know they have the power to change the world for the better. Support their goals, and help to give them an even bigger purpose.
10. Strong women will show their soft side if they trust you. Strong women aren’t immune to feeling sad, lonely, or defeated — regardless of how independent they are. However, they’ll only let their guard down around people they trust, such as family, good friends, and loved ones. If your strong-willed wife or girlfriend trusts you enough to bare her soul to you, know that you’re one of the most important people in her life. And realize you have a good thing going — don’t mess it up